2 pkg yellow cake mix
1 cube butter or marg
2 cans sweetened condensed milk
2 small pkg cook and serve lemon pudding
½ C lemon juice
Cut butter into cake mix until it is the size of peas. Take 1 cup out to reserve for topping. Press remaining mixture into the bottom of a jelly roll pan to create your crust. Mix milk, pudding, and lemon juice together and pour over crust. Sprinkle remaining cake mixture over top and cook at 350 for 22-25 minutes or until golden brown. Cool and then mix 1 cup powdered sugar with about 2-3 T. lemon juice, drizzle over top.
I found the topping to be too powdery the first time I made it so the next time I cut in another ½ cube of butter into the cake mix but I was thinking you could probably just cut in ½-1 T of butter into the 1 C topping. Also, I haven’t tried it yet but I’m assuming you could cut this recipe in half and make it in a 9X13.
No comments:
Post a Comment